SG High Octane MCT Oil
Supercharge your brain, body and belly!
MCT Oil may help improve brain health, gut health, immunity and lose weight, drop body fat and improve the quality of your life.
MCT oil stands for Medium Chain Triglycerides and is extremely popular within the Keto community as a tool to increase ketosis in an effort to lose fat, drop inches and reduce brain fog.
However, all MCT oils are not equal.
The type of MCT is important as well as the source it is derived from.
- C6: caproic acid or hexanoic acid
- C8: caprylic acid or octanoic acid
- C10: capric acid or decanoic acid
- C12: lauric acid or dodecanoic acid
While all of the C-Acids are beneficial, C8 and C10 are thought to be the best in terms of delivering fat loss properties, increasing ketosis and improving overall health.
To be more specific:
C8: Caprylic acid
C8 is the most efficient fatty acid for your body to digest and break it down into fuel. C8 molecules are quick to show their powerful effects on your body.
- Energy production
- Mental clarity
- Gut health
C10: Capric Acid
Capric Acid, is a bit less efficient than C8, in its conversion process but still easily absorbed during digestion. C10 also provides efficient energy. In addition, C10 may help to boost the immune system and support digestion.
- Fungal and yeast fighter
- Immune system boost
- Improved digestion
Most high-quality MCT Oils contain only type C8 and C10.
SG High Octane MCT Oil is C8/C10:
MCT oils can be derived from coconuts or a combination of coconut and palm oils. Both provide a great source of MCTs. However, not all palm kernels are ethically sourced. Therefore, Strength Genesis will only source from coconut sources.
How to use MCT Oil:
1-2 tablespoons per day for optimal benefit.
- Drink 1-2 tablespoons of MCT oil, in your first cup of coffee or tea for the day
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of MCT oil in your protein shake either post workout or in between meals. Use Pur Zealander Grass Fed Protein for best results.
- Use 1-2 tablespoons of MCT oil along with SG ACV in a salad dressing
- Combine 1-2 tablespoons of MCT oil along with SG Origin Salad Dressing and Marinade (use in a meat marinade or salad dressing)
SG High Octane MCT Oil 500ml