Pur-Well Living Classic 8in Chef Knife
Elite multi-purpose full-size 8-inch chef’s knife – using German, ice-hardened, stainless steel, hollow edge with rocking design at an affordable price.
The best cutlery makers in the world (Zwilling, J.A. Henckels, and Wusthoff) have exceptional products – that will last more than two lifetimes and are worth every penny – except they are not affordable for many individuals.
The lower cost knives that are on the market, are affordable, but are not made with German Steel – and typically wear prematurely causing an unpleasant cutting experience.
The steel blade goes through a special ice-hardening process called Friodur – this process changes the molecular structure of the steel, improving the cutting properties and providing a remarkably sharp blade that ensures a long-lasting cutting edge.
Each knife is hand sharpened, polished and laser controlled – to assure the cutting edge is accurate along the full length of the blade.
Features high impact polypropylene handles – that are permanently bonded to the knife blades without any gaps. These comfortable, molded handles are break-proof, sanitary, and colorfast. In addition, the super bolster and full tang provides weight, ensures safety and adds balance.
Made for professionals and hobby chefs alike, featuring:
- The hollow edge creates pockets of air that prevent extra-thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade
- Ideal for slicing, mincing and dicing of all kind of food
- Ergonomic handle design developed in consultation with professional chefs
- This design is one of the world’s most popular knife lines
- Precision-forged from a single piece of exclusive German, high carbon, stainless steel.
- Improved quality, consistency, lasting sharpness, and perfect geometry.
German Stainless Steel Chef’s Knife Features and Benefits Include:
- Sigmaforge knife is precision-forged from a single piece of exclusive, high carbon, stainless steel
- Full tang with bolster provides solid grip and balance; polypropylene molded handle provides comfortable grip
- 57 Rockwell Hardness; 15° blade angle delivers outstanding cutting performance
- Friodur ice-hardened blades are remarkably sharp, stay sharper longer and are highly corrosion resistant
Our Price: $99.99
*Pricing is subject to change.