Pur Shiatsu Foot Massager with Heat
(Feel the benefits the first day of use)
At home reflexology to soothe tired aching feet!
Having a foot massage can be delightful.
In fact, many people go to a spa as a special occasion to do just that.
However, salons can be pricey.
A good whole body massage including feet can be between $60 to $100 or more each time!
At home units have been around for a long time.
The problem is, many were ineffective, inefficient and some noisy.
That is precisely the reason we created the Pur Shiatsu Foot Massager with Heat
Using modern (air pressure) technology and heat therapy in an easy to use at home device.
Heat therapy, is used in physical therapy as a way to decrease inflammation such as arthritis in the toes and foot bones and enabling better more flexible movement.
The Pur Well Foot Massager with Heat:
- Shiatsu Kneading Air Pressure Foot Massager
- Three (3) air pressure modes
- Two (2) intensity for muscles in the toe, instep and sole of the foot relax and increase the blood circulation
- Rolling and kneading wheels, which massages the foot freely and comfortable with the infrared function
- Heat function, to relax and rejuvenate tired feet
- Intelligent control panel with LCD display screen
- Auto-shut off, with the overheat protection for added safety
- Incredible massage (like the human touch)
How Does a Shiatsu Massage Work?
A Shiatsu massage focuses on increasing blood flow through the use of pulsing and rhythmic pressure on an individual’s body. This form of massage deeply relaxes the individual, calming and healing the body both mentally and physically. The Pur Massager achieves this through the use of air compression, using heat and pressure to stimulate blood movement throughout the feet. This electric foot massager produces a deep kneading effect whereby the individual’s feet are relieved of tiredness as well as relaxed throughout the entirety of the massage.
Shiatsu Heated Foot Massage Does More than Relive Foot Pain:
The practice of foot massaging has been around for hundreds, potentially even thousands of years. In fact, foot therapy has been found in many ancient societies throughout history, some occurring at the same time! So why has mankind been so drawn to this practice for so long? Well, because the potential benefits are numerous:
- Relieves foot pain
- Decreases Stress and Anxiety
- Helps Prevent Ankle and Foot Related Injuries
- Improves Circulation
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Helps Reduce Pain Associated with Flat Feet and Plantar Fasciitis
- Alleviates Symptoms of PMS and Menopause
Regular Price: $169.99
*Pricing is subject to change