Omega-3 Molecularly Distilled Cold Pressed Fish Oil
Fish oil is often in the news – for being the best product ever to improve heart health and the worst product ever because it might be carcinogenic.
Which is correct?
Strength Genesis Omega 3 Molecularly Distilled Cold Pressed Fish Oil
Fish oil is often in the news….
“The Best product ever – to prevent a heart attack, lower blood pressure, improve memory, lower triglycerides, fight diabetes, improve thyroid and help people lose weight and be healthy”
“The Worst product ever – doesn’t provide claimed health benefits and furthermore, might be carcinogenic”
Which is correct?
The answer: BOTH
It’s all how the Omega 3 oil is processed.
Oil that is cold-pressed keeps the amazing benefits of the Omega 3. It is not denatured in the
Cold Pressed Omega-3 Molecularly Distilled Fish Oil by Strength Genesis:
- Assists in body fat management
- Helps lower Triglycerides
- Enables cellular repair
- Heart health (help reduce the risk)
- Assists in blood pressure control
- Supports cognitive function
- Anti inflammatory
Bad News: Most every fish oil sold in supermarkets, drug stores, discount chains, and many health food stores only carry fishoil that is NOT cold-pressed.
However: Prescription Fish Oil provides all of these benefits and is recommended by top cardiologists, neurologist and primary care physicians for daily consumption.
- Prescription fishoil needs a prescription. You must be eligible due to a health issue.
- You are not eligible if you are healthy
- Very expensive – even with good health insurance can easily be over $600/month
Good News: Due to the exportation of the cold-press fish oil processing patent, more companies are able to offer cold press fish oil at a more reasonable price.
Strength Genesis is pleased to offer a strong effective molecularly cold pressed fishoil supplement with good omega-3 fatty acids.
Four fish oil soft gels contain:
- 1800mg EPA (Eicosapentaenoicadic)
- 1200mg DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)
Using deep cold-water fish (sardine, salmon, anchovy, mackerel) of the North Atlantic Ocean
Fish Oil Dosage depends upon body weight:
- Under 100-lbs – 1 softgel/day
- 100-150lbs – 2 softgel/day
- 150-200lbs – 3 softgel/day
- Over 200lbs – 4 softgel/day
If more than 1 softgel/day, can either take morning, evening or for best results, split AM/PM.
Either on empty stomach or with food. Store in a cool dark place, away from heat. Can be refrigerated or frozen.
Compare Omega-3 Supplements – Molecularly Distilled Cold Pressed
Omega-3 Prescription Fish Oil: $645.00/month
SG Omega-3 Fish Oil:
Regular Price: $69.99
*Pricing is subject to change.
**Please note this is a personal item and cannot be returned after use